Mount Agung is the highest and biggest active volcano in Bali it’s up level of the sea around 3.142m, has a hard trek and offer most of beautiful views from the top. From Pasar Agung temple we start at 01.45 a.m early morning and climb through the jungle to the highest point in Bali, the summit of holy Mount Agung. Mount Agung Trekking Via Pasar Agung Temple is easier than the route from Besakih temple, we start from the middle of mount Agung its around 1500 m above the sea level. From the top of this mountain, we see the beautiful sunrise that you never seen before. We be able to gaze at the entire island of Bali from above, as well as view the neighboring islands of Lombok and Nusa Penida. The entire journey takes approximately seven or eight hours from Pasar Agung Temple. This is route will arrive until sunrise point if you need to reach the summit point we need 1,5 hours from this point to the top of mount agung.
Tour Price :
- IDR 875k/Person
Pick Up Time
- 21:30 – 23:30 depend on your Hotel location.
22:30 – 23:45 : Pick-up at the hotel.
01:30 : Arrive at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our English-speaking guide /Tour Guide.
01:45 : Begin our climb to the summit and sunrise point.
06:00 : Arrive at the summit, where we can see the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy refreshments beverage and a snack or fruits.
07:30 : Begin our descent to Pasar Agung Temple, the finishing point of our trek.
11:00 : Arrive at Pasar Agung Temple.
12:30 : Arrive at Maha Giri Restaurant for having buffet lunch.
13:30: Leave the restaurant.
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel by air conditioned and private car (Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- All entrance fee as per hiking itinerary
- A light breakfast at the top
- Mineral water
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Local trekking guide
- Visit Traditional coffee making process
- Any parking fee
What should bring
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
Trekking Tour Activities Details :
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 8 hours (up & down)
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
What to bring : Change of clothes, Camera and Sunscreen or sunblock is recommended.
- Minimum 2 people required per booking
- Other personal expend is NOT include